Providing early help to our children and families at Much Marcle Primary means we are more effective in promoting support as soon as we can.
Early help means providing support as soon as a problem emerges, at any point in a child’s life. This could include:
- Family relationships.
- Behaviours that are challenging.
- Housing and financial issues.
- Emotional and mental health.
- Safety in the community.
- Any other issues affecting your family.
How to Access the Right Help When You Need It
If you are experiencing family difficulties, you may want to try and discuss your concerns with someone you know well such as:
- Family and friends.
- GP or other health professional.
- Mrs Davies at Much Marcle.
- You could also search on the Talk Community Directory for information on a wide range of areas.
The Early Help Hub
This confidential service is open to all families living in Herefordshire, with a child or children aged 0 to 19 years,
Their friendly and professional team will listen to your worries, offer advice and guidance and look at how we can support you to access the right help to meet your needs. This may include access to:
- Children’s Centre Services in Herefordshire
- Specialist Family Support Services
- Other agencies
- Support in your community
- Advice from other professionals
Call the Early Help Hub team on 01432 260800 (available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, closed on bank holidays)
Further information can be found at Hereford’s Early Help for Families website