Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Behaviour Policy – 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy – 2017
- Complaints Procedure for Parents – 2016
- Data Protection Policy – 2018
- E-Safety Policy – 2017
- Health and Safety Policy – 2016
- Peer on Peer Abuse Policy – 2018
- Privacy Notice (for Pupil Information) – 2018
- Safeguarding Children Policy – 2020
- Safeguarding Policy COVID 19 Addendum – 2020
- SEND Policy and Information Report – 2018
- A Guide to Remote Learning for our Families and Children – 2021
The Governing Body are proposing a variation be made to the admissions arrangements for admission to Reception in September 2021, in respect of the over-subscription criteria relating to church attendance. Read full details in the letter below: