Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Behaviour Management Policy – 2022
- Charging And Remissions Policy – 2022
- Child On Child Abuse Policy – 2023
- Complaints Policy – 2022
- Data Protection Policy – 2022
- Equality Information and Objectives Policy – 2022
- Low Level Concerns Policy – 2023
- Online Safety Policy – 2022
- Health And Safety Policy – 2022
- Managing Medication In School Policy – 2022
- Mental Health And Wellbeing Policy – 2022
- Pupil Privacy Notice – 2019
- Relationships Education And Health Education Policy – 2022
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy – 2022
- SEND Policy And Information Report – 2022
- Suspension And Permanent Exclusion Policy – 2022
- A Guide to Remote Learning for our Families and Children – 2021
We are required to publish financial information, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, stating how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more:
Much Marcle CE Primary School has no individuals earning over £100,000.
View our school’s financial data on the government’s Schools Financial Benchmarking website, and see how it compares with other similar schools and establishments: