On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
- Authorfy – free author videos and writing resources
- The Children’s Poetry Archive – listen to the world’s best poetry read out loud.
- Herefordshire Library Services – online resources for families including eBooks and Audio Books.
- Literacy Shed – free resources, stories and comprehension.
- Oxford Owl – activities and fun ideas to keep your child learning while your school is closed.
- The World of David Walliams – books and stories with the famous children’s author.
- The Maths Factor – learn maths with Carol Vorderman, free for the duration of the school closure period.
- NRICH – maths activities for all learners.
- Top Marks – maths games for all age groups.
- Twinkl Home Learning Hub – curriculum games and activities.
Physical Education (PE)
- The Body Coach – keep fit and enjoy PE videos with Joe Wicks.
- Stride Active – helping parents, carers and teachers deliver physical activity and PE at home.
- BBC Bitesize – loads of resources, fun and games for Primary School aged children, from the BBC.
- Edinburgh Zoo – live webcams of the animals in the zoo.
- Hellens Manor House – the beautiful historic Hellens House is located in Much Marcle, and has close links with our school.
- Herefordshire County Council – the website of our county council.
- National Geographic Kids – everything an inquisitive young mind needs to get excited about their world.
- NATRE – providing free RE resources for teachers and parents to support with home learning.
Year 6 Transition
- Year 6 /7 Transition Learning Projects – information and activities for children who are going from Year 6 to Year 7.
Health and Wellbeing
- Dream Your Future Counselling – a Ledbury-based Community Initiative Company providing counselling, listening groups and well-being support to parents. Despite the coronavirus spread, we are still able to provide counselling for parents online and by telephone
- NSPCC: Children’s Mental Health – advice to help you support any child worried about Coronavirus, and keep them safe.